Monday 12 November 2012

Filming schedule

As a group of three, collected due to our closeness in locations, we plan to film on two days. These two days will be the 30th and 31st of October.
We plan on the first day to meet as a group at my own house. This is because the other two members of my group are easily mobilised due to each riding a motorbike and myself not. On this day we are aiming to capture all of our indoor footage. Planning to meet at midday, this will allow myself to dress up into character before the rest of my group arrive meaning that time will be managed and used efficiently. For the indoor filming I will be costumed in a school uniform representing the young school girl, Annabelle. The footage, we hope to fully receive on this day will be the opening to our thriller. We will be filming both the antagonist and protagonist in separate scenes using light as a device to alter the atmosphere in the same location.













If this all goes to plan and we are able to collect all our filming, then the next day we will be shooting outside. This day was chosen due to the clear, dry weather forecast that was predicted in the early evening.

 For this scene only the protagonist will be filmed within an enclosed woods. This means that again I will have to characterise and this requires me to change costume. I will be wearing a white dress, covered in red paint, replicating stained blood. Also, the other members of my group will have to help me customise by writing disturbed words over my arms, representing the mental scarring of the young girl. Planning to meet at 4pm, this will give us the optimum light being neither too light or too dark. If all filming goes to plan, we should be able to finish before it gets too dark meaning that we will have all our clear, visible footage that we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment